Teamsters Local 1932
Website Account Sign-Up
Contact Your Rep.
Board & Staff
Teamster View Podcast
Steward Resource Center
Benefits & Discounts
Health & Welfare Trust
Members Helping Members
Local 1932 News
The Rick Smith Show
The Voice Newsletter
“Right to Work”
Contribute to D.R.I.V.E
Political Action Volunteer
City Council/School Board Meetings
Join the Teamsters
Retirement Security Survey
1. Do you know how your retirement benefit payout is calculated?
2. What is the average retirement benefit payout?
3. Do you know the difference between a defined-benefit retirement plan and a 401(K) or other defined-contribution retirement plans?
4. Did you know that San Bernardino County Employees’ Retirement Association (SBCERA) manages all decisions related to your pension plan?
5. Did you know that SBCERA is a separate, independent entity apart from Teamsters Local 1932?
6. Did you know that San Bernardino County appoints the majority of the board members on SBCERA?
7. Did you know that there are anti-public-employee groups who want to eliminate your defined-benefit pension and switch you to a 401(k) plan?
8. Did you know that there is a case waiting to be heard by the California State Supreme Court that, depending on the ruling, could allow state and city governments to make unilateral cuts to your retirement benefit payout?
9. Would you be interested in attending an information session on retirement security to learn more?
10. If you are interested in attending an informational session on retirement security, please enter your personal email below to be among the first to know when a meeting is scheduled.